everzippy Automated Webinar Lead Machine
[EverZippy Webinars] All your questions answered!
[EverZippy FAQs] This should help you make a decision.
I have been getting a lot of Thank You mails for introducing my customers to EverZippy.
If you missed my emails telling you about EverZippy…no worries!
Just go here NOW and check it out:
I also got a few questions…I answered them all individually. But then I thought some of you may have similar concerns but may not have had the time to write to me.
So, I am putting out the most common questions I got along with my replies to each of them here…
Q1. Do I need to upgrade my account to get the Commercial License?
A1. No. Right now you don’t need to upgrade. There is an option for you on the Sales Page to get the commercial license right away without upgrades. Having said that, I cannot guarantee how long will this special offer last. So, my suggestion is that you act fast and get in.
Q2. What if I am unable to use it? Will you help me?
A2. There’s all the training inside the software to get you started! I have checked out the software. They have made it brain-dead simple. Anyway, if you still have questions, you can always contact support.
Q3. What if I don’t get the results that I was hoping for?
A3. That’s going to be really hard to achieve 😊. But just in case, you need guidance to get best results, you can always contact Support and they will surely help you out. But again, if you are at the end still not happy with the results…simply ask for a refund within 14 days of your purchase.
Q4. What do I need to get best results from EverZippy? Download anything?
A4. Just a laptop with internet connection. Everzippy is 100% cloud-based. You also don’t need any coding or designing skills. Everzippy is completely newbie friendly.
Q5. What if I have some other question that has not been answered here?
A5. In that case, I’d suggest you to contact support. They are best equipped to answer any query you may have.
I hope this has cleared all clouds of doubt and you are now ready to go get access to EverZippy. http://joseohdacademy.com/everzippy
Hurry up! I hope you get in before they raise the price. Good Luck!
Comments
Post a Comment